Powder Feeding Bio Grow
BioGrow is an organic plant food specially developed for the growth phase of a cannabis plant. This nutrition can be used in various growing mediums such as soil, coconut and related substrates. When repotting your weed plants you can mix BioGrow with the soil or add it later as a top layer (mixed with the top layer of soil). The nutrients are released continuously over a period of 8 weeks.
- Buy 4 for €10.00 each and save 29%
- Buy 8 for €8.00 each and save 43%
- Buy 16 for €7.00 each and save 50%
Organic Growth Food for Weed Plants (125g)
BioGrow is an organic plant food developed specifically for the growth stage of a cannabis plant. This all-in-one organic fertilizer in powder form was developed by Green House Seeds, one of the most renowned seed banks in the Netherlands.
This organic powder feed can be used in various growing mediums such as soil, coconut and related substrates. BioGrow must be mixed into the substrate. When repotting your weed plants, you can mix BioGrow with the soil or add it later as a top layer (mixed with the top soil layer). The nutrients of this organic plant food are released continuously over a period of 8 weeks.
Advantages of the BioGrow nutrient
- It is an 'all in one' organic growth food with all the necessary nutrients for cannabis plants.
- BioGrow requires minimal effort and is very easy to use.
- Contains besides nitrogen also calcium, magnesiun and micronutrients.
- Easy to mix into the substrate and does not cause salt build-up in the substrate.
- One application provides nutrients for a period of 8 weeks.
- BioGrow Can be used with tap water.
- Contains beneficial fungi and bacteria and promotes microbial life in the soil.
- Improves soil quality and plant immune system and provides better root development.
Dosage of BioGrow Powder Feeding
- Vegetative growth: 3 grams per liter of substrate.
- Mother plants: 2-3 grams per liter of substrate, every two months (as a top dressing).
Natural fungi that are beneficial to soil life
Mycelium from beneficial fungi may appear on the top of the substrate. This natural fungus improves micro life in the soil or substrate and is not harmful to people, animals or plants. Fungi act as decomposers of organic compounds such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc. It dissolves minerals not initially available to plants.
NOTE: Do not remove this fungus, it will disappear on its own after a few days.
- Contents: 125 Grams.
- Order 4 pieces or multiples and receive a larger benefit package of 500 grams or 1kg.
|1 - 2 workdays