Cheese Green House
Cheese by Green House Seeds is Indica dominant with an intense aroma of skunk, pine and parmesan cheese.
- Type: 40% Sativa, 60% Indica.
- Effect: Long lasting body stone.
- THC percentage: 18.5%.
Cheese - Green House Seeds
Cheese originates from England and is a cross between skunk and kush. She has a short flowering period of only 8 weeks. Cheese is very suitable for a ScrOG set up and gives a yield of 800gr/m² indoors. Just make sure you trim the buds correctly. Outdoors the buds can become so heavy that the branches can break. It is important to support these weed plants.
Indica Dominant Cannabis Plant
Cheese has an intense sweet aroma of skunk, pine and parmesan cheese. This Indica dominant cannabis plant has a delicious but strong aroma. So make sure your carbon filters and ventilation system are working properly. The effect of Cheese is also typically Indica. The effect comes on slowly and is long lasting. Use this weed therefore in moderation and enjoy a physical stone.
- Brand: Green House Seeds.
- Genetics: Selected Skunk phenotype.
- Effect: Very stoned, long lasting. Builds up slowly but is very intense.
- Flowering indoor: 8 weeks.
- Yield indoor: up to 800 grams per square meter.
- Flowering time outdoors: Ready at the end of September.
- Yield outdoors: Up to 800 grams per plant.
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds per pack
- Awards: First prize in the Indica Cup HTCC 2006 and first prize Spannabis 2013.
- THC: 18.5%.
- CBD: 0.6%.
- CBN: 0.35%.
|Estimated Shipping||1 - 2 workdays|
|Flowering period||9 weeks|
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
|Melding||Indien wij vermoeden dat er intentie bestaat voor illegale handelingen, dan behouden we ons het recht voor om de aankoop te weigeren.|
- Cheese Vision Seeds€17.50
- Swiss Cheese Nirvana€25.00
- Blueberry Cheese Barneys FarmSpecial Price €24.95 Regular Price €29.00