Bubble Hash Ice Extractor Bags
Make pure ice hash with these bubble extractor bags. Only use water and ice to make the finest quality hashish
Ice Hash Extractor Bags
With these ice o lator bags you can make the finest quality hash with just water and ice. These bubble hash bags come in different sizes.
By using three sieve bags, the obtained iceolator hash is very pure. The yield depends on the amount and quality of the cannabis that you use. You can use cannabis buds to make ice-o-lator hash, but this is not cheap. Cannabis leftovers after trimming which normally goes into the waste container can be used very well to make good hashish.
How to make Ice Hash
Preferably use small leaves, leftovers after trimming your cannabis plants. The large leaves have little crystals, and are not really worth it. Make sure there are not too many twigs in it, they damage the sieve or block the mixer. Make sure the ice water is about 4 degrees Celsius.
- Place the plant material in a bucket with ice cold water and add ice cubes. Thanks to the low temperature, the trichromes will easily separate from the plant material.
- Use an electric mixer for about 15 minutes and then let the mixture rest for 15 minutes. This step can be repeated a number of times.
- Secure the sieve bags to the second bucket and make sure there is enough space between the bags.
- Pour the mixture with plant material and ice water into the second bucket. If the plant material is not completely submerged, you can add some extra water. The hash crystals will now gather in the finest sieve.
- Remove the coarsest filter and squeeze out the water if necessary.
- Then you can take out the finer sieve and squeeze out the water. Keep kitchen paper around the sieve to get more water out.
- Your ice o lator extraction is now ready and you have a green brown ice hash in your sieve bags.
- Let the ice hash dry.for a while.
The Hash bags are available in different sizes
- 3,8 Liter (3 ice-o-latorbags)
- 19 Liter (3 ice-o-lator bags)
- 19 Liter (7 ice-o-lator bags)
Included with the Maxtractor (3) bags:
- 1 Iceolator bag with a 25 micron sieve.
- 1 Iceolator bag with a 73 micron sieve.
- 1 Iceolator bag with a 190 micron sieve.
Included with the Maxtractor (7) bags:
- 7 ice-o-lator bags (19 Liter).
- Micron sieve 25µ, 45µ, 73µ,120µ,160µ,190µ & 220µ
Necessary supplies (not included)
- Two buckets
- Kitchen mixer
- Paper towel
- 2 to 5 kilos of ice cubes
|1 - 2 workdays