Rosin Filter Bags
These nylon rosin bags from Triminator are ideal for use in a rosin press. The rosin bags ensure the purest possible extraction of cannabis.
Rosin Filter Bags
These nylon filter bags from Triminator are ideal for use in a rosin press. The rosin bags ensure the purest possible extraction of cannabis. The rosin filter bags are available in 4 different mesh sizes.
- 10 rosin bags per pack.
- Available in 30, 50, 120 and 250 micron.
- Made of nylon
- Free from dyes.
- Boil resistant & reusable
How to Use the Rosin Filter Bags
With the 'Rosin extraction method, parts of the cannabis plant: weed buds, blossoms and pollen are packed in parchment paper and are heated with a rosin press, where a strong pressure is applied at a temperature of about 165 ° C to 180 ° C (depending on the plant) for a few seconds. Fill the material to be pressed into a 'Rosin Bag' filter, wrap it in parchment paper and press it into the hot hash press. You get the desired pure concentrate thanks to the extra filter. This cannabis concentrate is called rosin, which has a stronger effect and is more intensive than the starting material. The 'Rosin Tech' extraction method itself is safe: no butane gas or chemical solvents are used, so no risk of explosion.
Which Micron Size Do I Need for my Extraction
- 30-72 micron rosin bags are best suited for very finely ground weed, hashish, pollen and kief..
- 30 microns offers the highest level of filtration resulting in the highest quality of your rosin concentrate.
- 72 microns offers a high degree of filtration and with higher yields.
- 90-120 micron rosin press bags are best suited for cannabis buds. Where 90 micron ensures the highest quality and 120 microns for the highest yield.
|Estimated Shipping||1 - 2 workdays|