A dab rig is specially designed to smoke cannabis concentrates. Dabbing is a popular way to use cannabis. These dabs are heated to a high temperature with a special burner and then the vapour is inhaled. In our dabbing assortment you will find all kinds of dab products, such as oil rigs dab tools, containers, bangers, burners and much more. If you have any questions about buying dab products, please contact our customer service.
- Silicone Dab Rig - SidecarAs low as €34.95
- Oil Rig Recycler BongSpecial Price €49.95 Regular Price €59.95
- Blaze Glass Tree Percolator BongAs low as €69.95
- Banger Set with Carb CapSpecial Price €22.50 Regular Price €29.95
- The Wand E-Torch€129.95
- Universal Dab Nail€24.95
- Dabbing Banger Kit€33.00
- Banger Temperature Indicator€11.95
- Blaze Möbius Oil Bong with Perculator€79.95
- Recycle Bubbler Bong Blaze Glass€69.95
- Glass Oil Banger€5.95
- Quartz Glass Banger DabbingSpecial Price €7.95 Regular Price €12.95
- Carb Cap Mushroom€4.95 As low as €3.75
- Oil Pipe Breit€19.95
- Quartz Banger Rainbow Effect€13.95
A dab rig is a type of bong that you use to smoke cannabis concentrates. It looks like a bong but there are some differences. A bong has a bowl where you put the weed. But a dab rig has a banger where you put the dab. When dabbing you need a higher temperature than when smoking weed with a bong. For this you need a special burner and a regular lighter is not enough. Dab rigs are made of sturdy borosilicate glass and some in combination with silicone.
What are dabs?
Dabs are cannabis concentrates which contain high concentrated doses of cannabis. On average a cannabis bud contains 10 to 25% THC, but dabs can sometimes contain as much as 40 to 80%. This percentage depends on the type of concentrate. There are different types of cannabis concentrates such as: wax, shatter, budder, badder, resin and live rosin.
What do you need to dab?
- Dab rig.
- Nail. You heat this part with a propane burner.
- Burner. With this you can heat the nail to high temperatures.
- Dome. You use this to put over the nail, so the smoke doesn't escape.
- Dab tool, to put the concentrate on the nail.
- Cannabis concentrate.
How to use a Dab Rig?
Now that you know what you need to dab, it's handy to get everything ready. Choose the concentrate you want to use. But be aware that dabs are much more powerful than cannabis. So, start with a little bit and build up the dosage. You can always use a little more, but less is not possible.
- Put your dab rig ready for use.
- Heat the nail with the burner.
- Let the nail cool down a little bit. This makes the taste of the concentrate better.
- Put a little bit of concentrate on the dab tool and turn it around on the heated nail.
- Put the carb cap or dome over the nail and inhale.
- You can repeat this to make up the concentrate.
Bong conversion to Dab Rig
Some bongs are multi-functional and come with a few accessories so, you can convert it to a dab rig. Check out our bong assortment to see what models they are. It is better not to smoke dabs in an ice bong. Because of the low temperature, some of the concentrate can solidify in the cold water and get lost.
Dabbing with a Dap Pen Vaporizer
For those who find the process of dabbing with a dab rig too difficult, there is also an option of using a dab pen. Both a dab rig and a dap pen are tools for vaporizing concentrates. The advantage of a dap pen is that you can discreetly enjoy your cannabis concentrate and you can micro-dose cannabis. In addition, the device is portable and easy to use. Check out our dab pen category for various models.
Buy a dab rig?
Want to buy a dab rig and other dab products at 420Shop? Take a look at our extensive product range and make your choice. Choosing the right dab rig is not always easy. Contact one of our employees for questions about dabbing by filling in the contact form, calling 06-34848442 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. During opening hours from 10:00-17:00 an employee can be reached by phone, outside opening hours you can contact us by emailing or sending a WhatsApp to 06-34848442.