Bong Downpipes

A down pipe is also called a downstem and is often made of glass. If your downstem is broken while cleaning your bong, you can order a new one here at 420Shop for a few euros. Pay attention to the length of the downstem. It should be long enough, so that the end of the pipe is under water. Do you need help in finding a suitable product? Feel free to contact us!

View as Grid List

13 Items

Set Ascending Direction
per page

Downpipes For Bongs

A downpipe is also called a chillum or downstem. This is an essential part of a bong. A metal downpipe is often used in ceramic and acrylic bongs and usually the bowl can be unscrewed.

With a glass downpipe the bowl and tube are attached to each other. The bowl is the part where the cannabis is placed in. In most cases the use of a screen or pipe gauze is recommended. The tube is the part that is inside the bong, it is important that it is long enough so that the end is under water.

Keep in mind the dimensions for the connections of your bong, downpipe, adapter and bowl. The most common sizes are 14,5mm and 18,8mm, also known as SG14 and SG19.

What's this? Check "Remember Me" to access your shopping cart on this computer even if you are not signed in.